Since smartphones revolutionized users’ lifestyles, access to entertainment has become easier. As humans are diversified in natures, choices, and selection, our likes are separate. Different people have different preferences. Android catches your pulse and presents you with games that match the diversifications. Keep in mind the multiformity; we present you with the Android multiplayer games list so that you must select the best fun and sink into the thrilling ride. So, get ready with your Android phone, call your friends, team up, and dive into the world of fun, enjoyment, and shrill excitement to play the Android multiplayer games.
The best multiplayer games for Android
1. PUBG Mobile
We keep PUBG Mobile first in our game catalog. It's a royal battle game of 100 players who drop down to an island to collect arms and ammunition and fight for survival. The game consists of three modes: Solo, Duos, and Squad. The weapons stock is impressive, including hand grenades, smoke grenades, health kits, and many more. So, what are you waiting for? Let's fight with the enemy for a Chicken dinner.
- Royal battle game
- Graphics are outstanding
- Good collection of arms and weapons
- Various playing modes are available
- Need to improve Anti-cheat system
Our 2nd pick is Fortnite which does not need any introduction to the gamers. It's one of the offbeat royal battle games entirely different from PUBG. Developed by Epic Games, gamers feel the excitement with its graphics and other elements. The plus point is every week, you'll get fresh content to play. So, if last time you drop something, be ready to discover new happening in your next hunting of Fortnite.
- Quality graphics
- Impressive gameplay
- 100 player battle
- Various gaming modes are available
- Compatible with advanced Android version
- You need good storage
3. Among Us
After the arrival, Among Us won the users' hearts and ranked top in the gaming charts across the globe. The exciting theme includes spaceship, imposters, injustice, killing, and many more add the thrill during the play. The game comes with chat options to connect with other players to interact with your teammates. Great features, isn't it?
- Theme based gameplay
- Trust building and identifying the imposter's tricks
- Ten players can play
- Group chat option is available during the play
- There's no audio chat, only text
4. Forza Street
Come out from the battleground and land on the racing track as our 4th selection is Forza Street. Finally, you get the chance to play the high-speed racing game, which was once one of the best Xbox One games of all time. The iconic supercars are available for you to participate in the racing championship. Get ready with your gang to boom the racing track.
- High-tech graphics
- Racing with smooth play
- 1vs1 multiplayer game
- It has a collection of the best cars of all time
- Need an upgraded device to play
5. Garena Free Fire
Garena Free Fire is a battleground multiplayer game that you can play with your friends. The game's challenge is you'll get a 10 minutes window against 49 other players and survive until the end. It's a similar battleground game to others in which you can form a four men-squad, plan a strategy and connect with your gang through voice chat.
- Its a 49 battle royal game
- The theme is loot and shoot
- It supports an in-game voice chat option
- Simple graphics without lag
- Collection of arms are limited
- Need to improve its Anti-cheating system
6. Clash Royale
Clash Royale is a spin-off from the popular game Clash of Clans, and within no time, this game establishes its position in the favorite multiplayer gameplay chart. It's a card-based game that you can play in PvP battle mode. It's a good timepass game with simple graphics that you can play after a hectic day Or spare off the day.
- It's a Fun play
- A card-based game that follows PvP mode
- Strategic skill needed
- Team up with four players
- Slow game
7. Asphalt 9: Legends
If car racing gives you utmost excitement, try Asphalt 9 Legends. An adrenaline rush with its full swing when you race with neon-color nitro. Its boost effects give your car a stunning look with the fastest speed. The excitement decked up with its newly added control mechanism TouchDrive. With 60 seasons and 800 events, the racing thrill touches its height of enjoyment and fun. Once click the Start button, you become unstoppable.
- Graphics are amazing
- TouchDrive like new mechanism added
- 360 degree turn without losing speed
- Various events and seasons are available
- Not suitable for kids
8. Last Day on Earth: Survival
It's an MMORPG zombie shooter and strategic game, and Last Day on Earth Dead War set its theme in 2027. It's a survival game, and you have to save yourself from an unknown virus infection resulting in mass graves on this planet. Your target in this game would be to stay alive, survive and create new weapons to protect yourself from zombies.
- It's a survival game against the odd situation
- Learn skills like shelter building and saving the life
- Kill zombies for your survive
- Rewarded with new weapons
- Buffering issue may give you trouble
Roblox needs no introduction as gamers worldwide prefer the game for some changes. If you want to shift your mood from war battle to bloodshed to build and share the experience with the 3D world, you must try Roblox. You can create a world of your particular items.
- One of the best creative world
- It's a cross-platform play
- Events are limited to provide you with more fun
- It received cam glitches issues
10. 8 Ball Pool
If you prefer a simple game with a simple strategy and playing mode, pick 8 Ball Pool. Its earlier version consisted of 8 ball pool; now Miniclip added 9 Ball mode for its players.
- A great combination of shot precision and timing
- Players can earn coins
- Well synchronization of gameplay
- Need to fix bugs
Minecraft considers the best survival game on PC once the computer games started spreading their wings. Now it's available on Android for you. The game's central themes are strategic planning and building up your shelter, gathering the resources, and protecting yourself from enemies. You can play with your friends and apply new survival tricks.
- One of the best survival game
- Graphics are attractive
- Resource collecting and protecting your world is the central theme
- You can learn shelter building
- Not compatible with old devices
12. Call of Duty: Mobile
Does Call of Duty need any introduction? Perhaps no. After PUBG, Call of Duty is the second-best gift from Activision to gamers. The game's main storyline is advanced weapons, an army group, battlefield, location maps, and target enemies. The gameplay gives an essence of war and gamers are the warriors to protect their squad.
- It's a 100-player battle
- War is the central theme of the game
- It's compatible with a high-tech device
- You need 2GB of storage
- Forums need to expand
13. eFootball PES
If you're a sports fan and prefer playing soccer on your mobile, try eFootball PES. You can team up with your friends and beat the opponent team. The plus point is you'll get new match new stats every week due to the latest updates regularly. Show your reflection and spark in the football ground with eFootball PES.
- Single and multiple, both player mode is available
- Superb graphics
- Weekly updates on new matches
- Can play in real-time
- Hackers are active here
- Control can be difficult if you don't know how to tackle it
14. Real Steel
Do you watch the Real Steel movie? The game concept is similar, and players can play with similar boxing punch. Inside the ring, champion robots play with full action and power. Experience some fantastic punch and kick in Real Steel can give you a natural steel feeling.
- It's an action-packed game with brutal boxing
- Graphics are amazing
- Battle arena environment
- Three players can play
- Sometimes lagging
15. Sea Battle 2
If you like ships, submarines, radars, mine, try Sea Battle 2 with your gang. It's a war game on the sea that gives you a different experience than the war on land. Equipped with advanced sea war weapons, you can connect with your friends through Bluetooth and provide a hard strike on your enemies.
- It's a board game
- The collection of sea war weapons is large
- Water adventure theme
- Multiplayer connect with Bluetooth
- To collect resources, you need to watch ads
16. Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars is another battle royale game that will throw you different goals and winning conditions. Like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale offers different modes, including Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist, Brawl Ball, etc. If you prefer a lighthearted battle royale game, pick Brawl Stars.
- High-end graphics
- Various game modes
- Easy control and play mode
- Pro gamers may feel boring
17. Chess AI Factory Limited
If you want to go for mind activities with incredible moves, pick Chess AI Factory Limited. The board game is a two-player game you can start with your friend or anyone. Chess AI offers multiple levels, and you can reach them based on your skill. If you're a new learner and want to learn Chess play, the game provides tutorials to get an idea of how to play.
- 1v1 multiplayer mode
- Beginners and experts both can play
- Less ad, more opportunity to move
- A tutorial of the play is available
- Need timer to calculate the moving time
18. Glow Hockey 2
After the chess, let's take around to the hockey ground with Glow Hockey 2. It's a local multiplayer game; the only target hits the opponent's hole. You can start the play button, enjoy changing the focus, and get some relief from bloodshed to playground excitement.
- It's a local multiplayer game
- Simple and easy moves
- Attractive graphics
- Two players can play
- Ads disturbance
Dual names remind us of the ancient and medieval dual fights between knights. Here, you've to play the roles. It's a shooting game where you can try your shooting skill try different modes. To play the game, you need a paired mobile with your partner.
- The theme of the game is to Defend and deflect
- It's a local multiplayer game
- Two players can pair their mobile while playing
- A complete fun
- Free mode offers fewer gaming modes
Respanwnables is an action-packed game involving attack, counter-attack, and loads of excitement await you. You might encounter terrorists, shooters, assassins, special force killers, all these. Call your friends and click on the Play button.
- It's a third-person shooter game
- 3D action sequences
- Good graphics
- Colorful characters
- We need to improve the matchmaking part
Do you like mini-games? Play Bombsquad. The tiny characters run, move, play with bombs and explosives to eliminate the targets. The graphics are exciting and fulfilling.
- It's a bombarding game
- Interesting graphics
- Explode your target with a bomb is the only theme
- Lags may disturb you
The 2D game Terraria is filled with adventure and excitement that land you in a different world with your friends. The game is all about collecting resources, building your shelter, protecting yourself, and killing the enemy. During the journey, you may encounter a few surprising elements.
- It's an adventure game
- The theme is collecting resources and shelter building
- It's a 2D game
- You can play with your six friends
- Sometimes tricky to manage Controls
23. Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans will land you in the medieval period where you're the king to protect your kingdom from external forces. Here the barbarians are the enemies, group attack to the king. You've to protect yourself and the kingdom from the barbarians with the help of cannons, bombs, mortars. It's one of the epic war gameplay on the list, and you will be amazed at the massive collection of weapons.
- It's a co-op game
- Required war strategy
- It's integrated with Facebook
- Massive collection of weapons
- Find your match quickly, or else it'll take time
24. Draw Something Classic
Let's take a breath from war, battle, cruelty, and switch to the art form with Draw Something Classic. You can play the game and create brilliant sketches with similar artist friends or partners. The game encourages a doodle art form, and if you are a doodle artist, you can participate in the art contest.
- Doodle art form game
- Encounter similar artistic people through the game
- Participate in several contests
- Ads disturbance
25. Zynga Poker
If you like virtual gambling, you must try Zynga Poker. Its impressive graphics attract you to play the best card of your day and win the game. Ask your Facebook friends to join you and earn points if you want the jackpot.
- The graphics are impressive
- Facebook friends can join you
- It's an online gambling game
- Medium time play can freeze
Note: A few games need advanced smartphones with updated Android versions. Please check the configuration before trying to download it.
Hopefully, the diversified list of the best android multiplayer games enchants you through gaming features, central theme, and playing modes. You can pick anything from our list and start playing with your friends. Android multiplayer games narrow down your hunt for entertainment to kill your leisure time. You need to visit the Google Play Store, search the game, install it on your device, and hit the play button. Playing with your pals broadens the excitement, which you cannot find in solo playing. Hence, hit the floor hard with your group to play Android multiplayer games.