Do you want to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, and other video-sharing websites? Video downloaders for Windows allow you to save videos quickly and easily, frequently in the format of your choice.
It's not like every video downloader has been created equal, but while there are several alternatives available, both free and premium, many provide a terrible experience. Choosing the best Windows 10 video downloader isn't always easy.
The one you choose will be determined by your individual requirements, as well as many other criteria such as pricing and functionality. In this article, we are going to discuss the top 5 paid as well as free best video downloader tools and learn about their features, as well as pros and cons.
Top 3 best video downloader for Windows [Paid]
1. 4K Video Downloader
A user-friendly video downloader comes with excellent graphic UX and provides fast downloading speed.
4K Video Downloader can be utilized to download movies and audio files from all of the most popular video networks, including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Google, TikTok, Likee, Netflix, Metacafe, and others.
It allows users to save streams, playlists, and captions, but it also features a subscription function that continuously downloads YouTube episodes as they are uploaded on even a user-subscribed YouTube account. This program comes in a multitude of languages.
- Download private YouTube content without signing in.
- Save age-restricted clips, Watch Later, Liked playlists, as well as other protected material.
- Download 360-degree virtual reality videos.
- The Smart Mode feature can get videos downloaded faster.
- The program is not accessible on mobile devices.
- The free edition limits the number of playlists and channel downloads.
- The free edition has an advertisement.
Price: It starts at $15.00/year.
2. EaseUS Video Downloader
A safe and easy-to-use video downloader tool that allows you to easily download multiple videos and audio playlists in batch.
EaseUs Video Downloader allows you to save videos from different video streaming platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc, and watch them later. Aside from offering a video downloader, it also functions as an audio downloader, allowing you to save web audio. It can download music, sounds, or audiobooks for you.
- Download videos and audio in bulk, such as a playlist or a video channel.
- Offers multiple video quality options.
- Provides enhanced 24/7 customer support.
A little bit expensive.
Creates a problem when it comes to storing videos on clouds.
Price: It starts at $19.99/month for 3 PCs.
3. EaseUS MobiMover
A simple video downloader tool that offers you extra iPhone data transfer and management features.
EaseUS MobiMover is an iPhone data transfer and management tool that has a free video downloader. It will help you download video files from over 1000 websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and more after you enter the video URL.
This tool offers excellent customer support via live chat, phone, and email. The website appears to be a complete source of knowledge, containing a wealth of relevant information. You will also have access to technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if you subscribe to the premium version.
- Download virtually any video from the Internet.
- Provides a superior data transfer system
- Provides better optimization when it comes to storing videos on cloud storage.
- Pretty expensive for a certain user
- Unable to rebuild the library of downloaded videos
Price: Its Windows version starts at $23.95/month for 3 PCs, its Mac version starts at $39.95/month for 3 machines.
Compatibility: Windows & Mac
Top 2 best free video downloader for Windows
1. aTube Catcher
A multi-featured video downloader program comes with an extra screen recorder, conversion tool, DVD builder, and audio recorder.
aTube Catcher works with numerous video streaming websites. It enables you to save and convert videos format in a single step while you are downloading the video. It additionally provides a plethora of converting choices.
Compatibility: Windows and macOS
- Several tools in one
- Many sites and formats are supported.
- This program installs additional software.
- Conversion rates are slow.
- Additional software makes the UI slow.
2. VideoProc Converter
An easy-to-use video downloader program has a simple user interface and works very fast.
VideoProc is Digiarty's most advanced and influential program that supports over 1000 video and audio sources. It has powerful video audio downloading, editing software, screen recording, as well as video-audio converter features. This lightweight tool has an easy-to-use interface and is among the finest video downloaders.
Compatibility: Windows and macOS, and any device with active Internet.
- Allows users to select the video quality and format of the video.
- Users can record live streams with VideoProc.
- All browsers are supported.
- It does not have a mobile version.
- Batch downloads are not possible.
- The software contains ads.
Which video downloader for PC is best for you?
There are several video downloaders that are available on the Internet for free, as well as on a subscription basis. Therefore, when you are looking for a downloader software, there are several factors you should keep in mind, such as:
- It should be cost-effective or accessible.
- It should be fast and secure.
- Provide the user, the feasibility to convert videos.