If you are looking to live in a smart home, you need a wifi connection for your home thermostat. A wifi thermostat is a smart thermostat that assists in controlling facilities like air conditioning, heating, or ventilation to make you feel comfortable at your home. You can easily control them with other devices connected to the internet, such as laptops, etc.
But what if you wish to use this facility without a C wire after all it may be inconvenient to carry it all the time. So we got you some options for 'wifi thermostat no c wire to enable you a wireless facility for controlling applicable devices.
Top 5 Smart Thermostats that Don't Need a C wire
Here are the top options for Smart' wifi thermostat no c wire' options for your reference. Check them out closely.
1. Google Nest Thermostat E
Google Nest Thermostat E is an incredible, multi-functional device that lets you create multiple settings for your devices. It assists in maintaining control over your home temperature in a fun way with minimal effort. Along with lowering your energy consumption, it helps cut carbon emissions.
- It has a great design along with a Geofencing tracking facility.
- It works seamlessly with other devices and Nest cams and provides functionality with Alexa.
- It helps incorporate weather data and adjusts according to the person residing at home.
- It uses a battery to work, so it may have to turn off when demanding a recharge.
Google Nest is a recommendation as it comes with a handy, beautiful design that provides easy controls for making any adjustments to the settings. When you are spending bucks on this fantastic 'wifi thermostat no c wire' product, it pays for its cost in a few years by saving energy. There are multiple sensors in this small-looking device to give you correct readings for temperatures, motion, humidity, and weather.
2. Lux GEO-WH Wi-Fi Thermostat
Lux GEO-WH Wi-Fi Thermostat is a piece of cake to install that comes with a simple design and blends seamlessly with your surroundings. It can be programmed and activated by utilizing a wi-fi connection and an app. However, in the absence of a C wire, you will not be able to use Alexa and its capability of voice control.
- It helps in controlling multiple thermostats in either one or more locations working from the same application.
- It is powered by a micro USB or 2 AA lithium batteries, a LUX power bridge or C-wire and comes with a Geofencing facility too.
- It works with most of the conventional systems and provides mounting either vertically or horizontally for seamless installation.
- There is no support for IFTTT and it feeds on a few batteries in less time.
Lux GEO-WH Wi-Fi Thermostat is a smart device that helps in saving energy and controlling devices from almost anywhere. It lets you control various thermostats from different locations and gives you alerts for too low or high temperatures. However, you can use Alexa voice control only when you are having a C wire attached to the thermostat.
3. Ecobee Lite Smart Thermostat
Ecobee has emerged as a flagship Canadian company to make intelligent thermostats to control the temperature inside your home by using an app for the same. You can control it via voice, and compatibility with Siri and Alexa. It is very versatile, and you can use it with IFTTT, Samsung, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- There is a feature of time of use that allows cooling and heating of your place when energy is not costing much and is not impacting your comfort as well.
- It integrates seamlessly with the ecosystem of your smart home.
- There is a facility for streaming music via a Bluetooth speaker.
- There are no settings available for the Spanish language.
Ecobee Lite comes with a stylish and sleek design in black color to give a classy touch to the interior of your home. Additionally, it has an occupancy sensor and voice commands as built-in for Siri or Alexa. However, you can expect unexpected modifications such as software updates where changes occur without your knowledge.
4. Sensibo Sky
Sensibo Sky is an intelligent controller for your AC that connects via phone to give you control from anywhere. It has an IFTTT compatibility and geofencing, conditional programming, etc., that can save you extra bucks if you buy a new AC.
- Helps in supporting conditional scheduling along with geofencing facilities.
- It is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa.
- It is pretty easy to install.
- It works only with IR sensors and AC units.
Among various wifi thermostat no c wire options, Sensibo Sky provides limited use as it works well with AC units and IR sensors. However, if you have an old AC, then this device can be helpful for you as it provides seven-day scheduling, Alexa and Google assistant control via voice, and geofencing.
5. Emerson Sensi
Emerson Sensi Touch is a robust thermostat that provides wifi connectivity and has a big touch screen. The geofencing feature allows the user to use comfort and energy-saving modes when dynamic switching between home and outside home mode. It can be used with a C wire and as a 'wifi thermostat no c wire' option.
- It holds compatibility with almost all HVAC systems.
- You can customize the user interface.
- It can detect humidity and extreme temperatures easily.
- The price may not be affordable for everyone.
The design of the Emerson Sensi Touch makes it look modern, along with a clear display of large numbers to fit on the walls efficiently. It also has a robust wireless antenna and keeps even the weakest internet signal intact to maintain connectivity with devices. So if you have a larger home it will be convenient for you to use.
The Bottom Line
All the above-listed 'wifi thermostat no c wire' options work effectively and come in various price ranges. So you can choose any one of them as per your suitability and budget to make your living place an intelligent home and exercise control over devices from anywhere.